Spray vinyl paint / vinyl of Montana, equivalent to the Plasti Dip, super easy to use and very comfortable: apply it and peel it when you want.
- Ease of application
- Excellent removability and elasticity
- High capacity of coverslipping
- Finish Soft Touch (mild effect)
- Applicable on metals, plastics, glass and most paints 2K
- The product is supplied with 2 diffusers with different stroke
INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE:
1. Clean and degrease the surface
2. Protect the part that you do not want to paint (with film or tape)
3. Apply thin coats at a distance of between 20-25cm (minimum 3 layers), leaving it to wait for 5 to 10 minutes of drying between layer and layer.
4. At the end of the painted invert the pot and spray a few seconds in this position, until I let out paint for the diffuser, thus avoiding the obstruction of the same.
5. After 12 hours of the application, we can peel off the paint, lift the layer of vinyl with a nail at one end and pull it com if a film adhesive is involved.
Format: Spray 400 ml